Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sa wa ti kha!

Sa wa ti kha family & friends!

I wasn’t going to do a blog at first but I changed my mind. I have just done so many things already that I don’t want to forget, and I thought typing a blog would be easier for me to keep track of what I’ve done (not to mention to give you all an idea of what I have experienced so far). I’ve only been here 6 days but it feels like I’ve been here for months. It still hasn’t really hit me yet that I am here in THAILAND for 10 weeks, but I’m sure it’s bound to at some point.

This first couple entries may take some time to post since I have 6 days of a billion things to cover (sorry!) but I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Internet is pretty easy to access here, but it’s incredibly slow sometimes.



So, here it goes…… :]

No comments:

Post a Comment